Thursday, July 17, 2014

Magic

I'm 100% afraid of the fact that summer is almost over? I can promise you yesterday I was back in school fighting with my current issues teacher, and graduation was last night. What is going on what is going on???? I have never ever ever been so scared to see time speed by like this, but I'm learning to enjoy the little things more, which was kind of my motto for the summer.


Sometimes to slow time down, we go
Get cupcakes and watch baseball games  and go to the movies. (I will probably continue to do this by myself because it's become a weekly habit of ours)


And sometimes I find the freeway really pretty. Totally honest. 

When the sunset is one hundred different colors and the lights of cars are visible, speeding by next to you, and frank ocean is playing on the radio, that is MAGIC, people.

So I had to take a picture of the freeway, naturally. 

Cheers to the simple days and precious moments. I love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment