Tuesday, July 15, 2014

10 things



Today is the kind of day where the weather is bomb, people are being nice & I still can't help but being a little sad. 

These days are the worst, let me tell you. But better than the bad days where the weather sucks and the people are mean.

So from now on I'll post 10 things that make me happy, whenever I'm feeling like a total loser. Sounds like a good plan am I right?? RIGHT.

+ Ordering pizza at cheer camp 


It was 1130, and we broke the rules by ordering pizza and staying awake past curfew. (We're hardcore) the camp director came around to all the dorms screaming at us to turn off our lights. So we partied in the bathroom where there was no windows, and ate pizza. 

+ My beach bum babe

SWOON CITY RIGHT????? Holy. Anyways aside from the fact that my boyfriend is tall dark and handsome (that could make any girl happy) he learned how to play my favorite song on the uke. He makes me watch surfing documentaries and he swears to me that someday we will be beach bums in California and surf all day long. He's adorable.

+ cloudy days by the pond

Since jack & I crave the beach almost every second of the day, we found that our new favorite spot is the lone peak pond. I'd trade Newport Beach's soft sand for this rocky sand any day, but you have to compromise when you live in Utah County. We laid on towels and dipped our feet in the water while the sky was cloudy and the air was warm. I'll miss days like this.


+ I don't even have to caption this picture. But I will anyway. NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN HARRY JAMES POTTER. NOTHING. And it was Harry Potter weekend. So we spent our Saturday in my favorite way possible. In freaking hogwarts.

+ books and boys

I found this on my bed when I came home from cheer camp. Honestly i was only gone for four days haha, but the boy has to be perfect in every way possible. He went to pacsun and the bookstore and picked out things I've said I liked before. I'm currently reading paper towns and loving it.

+ Harold

The only thing that makes me happier than Harry Potter... Is Harry Styles. (And Jackson Dunford but you knew that) 

+ McDreamy

Restarting Greys Anatomy was so far the best desicion I've made all summer.

+ Kimmy K

i am an a list celebrity and you are irrelevant 

+  THIS 

- 16 days until I get my own car (sorry jakey)
- 21 days until Cali Cal
- 35 days until Jackson gets to serve The Lord :)

+ simple days

Driving around in Jackson's ugly car with no air conditioning, surprisingly makes me the happiest girl in the world. 






1 comment:

  1. so cute miss indy. reading your blog and looking at your pictures makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete