Saturday, March 29, 2014

spring staples

its pretty much spring, yo.
I actually don't like spring as much as the others.
I like summer, I pretend to like winter, and I adore autumn, but spring is just boring.
We utahns bring out the shorts as soon as the sun is out, no matter the tempurature. And I hate that... I just want summer, but were still in the hellish fourth term, and all we can seem to think about is school being over, and (im rambling now, but stay with me) I have made the decision to love spring.

I mean think of the poor guy, always over shadowed by his older more prefered brothers, winter, fall and summer. Spring is the forgotten child, or the weird neighbor kid.

And I totally get you if you are a die hard spring lover, and Im going to try my hardest to see the light. (literally.)

here are my spring staples.


Disneyland, I need you. Bad.


A spring mantra.
( or a life mantra for that matter.)


This beaut belongs in my closet, i have decided. THAT COLOR


UGH IF I WAS A LEVEL 10 HIPSTER WITH A WHITE WALL AND WHITE SHEETS THIS SIMPLE YET AMAZING ROOM COULD BE POSSIBLE


I think theres a quote that says "if youre going to wear long socks, make them socks with trees and birds on them" so I think ill live by this made up quote.


I have to look cool while pretending to be good at long boarding, right?


I wasnt a necklace person until I saw these... (heart eyes)

good gucci




maybe i dress like a boy, but maybe you shouldnt care as much

(mom)




Spring, Im going to love the heck out of you!

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment